Colorado Springs Dental Implants
It’s Time To Get Your Smile Back!
Your One Stop Dental Private Practice in Colorado Springs, CO
Unlike other dentists, who handle only a portion of the implant, Dr. Kimmelman personally performs the entire implant procedure- from the insertion of a titanium tooth root to fitting of a permanent crown, all done with a precision Cat Scan guided surgical guide. To ensure the best possible placement and results, he invested in a 3D CT scanner, regarded as state-of-the-art for implant procedures.
Once the implant is integrated the patient has multiple options of how to use it. The implant can be used for a single tooth crown, implant bridge, partial denture or full denture attachment. There are even more options when you are missing all or multiple teeth dental implants can be used to snap-in or screw-in the removable devices.
Why should I get a dental implant instead of conventional bridges and dentures?
Here are some reasons why:
- Dental implants look and feel like your natural teeth, it’s like you never lost a tooth.
- Dental implants act like a natural tooth root helping to maintain and preserve the bone structure of your face. This prevents the sunken, wrinkly appearance associated with missing teeth.
- Unlike bridges, implants do not rely on the adjacent teeth for support. This allows the neighboring teeth to be left healthy and intact, unaltered.
- Chewing ability with bridges, partials, and dentures is not the same as natural teeth. Dental implants make it possible to eat nuts, fruits, and vegetables again without pain and irritation.
- Like natural teeth, dental implants require the same oral care, including thorough brushing and flossing, as well as routine check-ups and professional dental cleanings.
We offer a wide range of dental implant services including:
We are the Greater Colorado Springs’ top implant One Stop location.
Dental Implants Periodontist - It's Time To Get Your Smile Back!
- The price of dental implants can vary greatly, just give us a call to learn more
- The dental implant procedure is simple and has a very high success rate
- Dental insurance can make the costs of dental implants much more affordable, especially for full mouth procedures
- Dr. Kimmelman is a local, top rated implant dentist, he will explain all of your options in detail during the initial exam
- If you are having problems with your current dental implants, we can help fix, restore or replace them
- We are one of the best dental implant offices in El Paso County based on Google reviews