General Dentistry in Colorado Springs, CO
Your One Stop Dental Private Practice in Colorado Springs, CO
One Stop Dental and Colorado Springs, Colorado General Dentistry
Five-Star Dental Care in Colorado Springs, Colorado
For five-star dental care in Colorado Springs, Colorado, you can rely on One Stop Dental. Our qualified team provides comprehensive dental care for patients of all ages, from children to adults. Our general dentistry services include fillings, extractions, root canals, crowns and bridges, and dentures. Whatever your oral health care needs, Dr. Seth Kimmelman and his skilled team are here for you.
Known for his commitment to excellence, Dr. Kimmelman insists on the most advanced techniques and materials for his patients. From the highest quality composite materials for tooth-colored fillings to safer, lower-radiation digital x-rays, you can always be sure the quality of care you receive at One Stop Dental is the best available anywhere. And you won’t have to wait to get it! Ample time is scheduled for every appointment so that Dr. Kimmelman and his staff can provide every patient with the attention they deserve while keeping all appointments running on time.
Services also include:
- Preventative care such as exams, cleanings, sealants, gum care, and night guards
- Cosmetic dentistry, including whitening and veneers
- Dental implants
- Clear braces
- Emergency dental treatment
It’s Time to Visit One Stop Dental
We understand that it’s easy to get busy with life and put off dental checkups, but we also know all too well what can happen if you do. Don’t let dental emergencies be the only time you visit the dentist. Be aware of indicators that signal that it’s time to give us a call and schedule your next visit to our practice.
- If you haven’t had a dental checkup and teeth cleaning in six months (or more). You should have your teeth cleaned twice per year to keep your teeth, gums, and mouth healthy.
- Call us immediately if you note any irregularities involving your teeth, gums, or other areas of your mouth.
- If you have dental pain such as a toothache. Tooth pain typically indicates the presence of a cavity. Severe tooth pain can be a warning sign that there are more serious issues.
- If your gums are swollen, feel tender when you floss, or bleed when you brush or floss, it’s time for a checkup.
- Jaw pain is another reason to schedule a visit with our team.
- Dry mouth, sores in the mouth, or unusually foul breath are also reasons that you need to make time for dental care.
We’re ready to schedule your next visit!
Join our loyal patient base and become a member of the One Stop Dental family today. Call us at 719-447-1199 to schedule your next appointment. We look forward to making you smile!