Colorado Springs Porcelain Veneers
Your One Stop Dental Private Practice in Colorado Springs, CO
Dr. Seth Kimmelman at his Downtown Colorado Springs Dental office offers many options for Cosmetic Dentistry. Porcelain Veneers are thin layers of porcelain that are custom shaped and permanently bonded over the front surface of your teeth, with the ability to alter the shape & color of your teeth.
Porcelain Veneers offer the following benefits:
- Porcelain provides biological compatibility, outstanding wear resistance and exceptional natural appearance
- Porcelain veneers may be used to alter the color shape and size of your teeth; closing gaps between teeth, restoring worn out or misshaped teeth and repairing chips and cracks
- Discolorations and tooth stains that cannot be removed through tooth whitening procedures can be masked with veneers
- Porcelain veneers may also eliminate the need for orthodontic treatment (braces) in some cases
- Porcelain veneers are an exceptional conservative alternative to dental crowns when possible
All of our porcelain veneers are handcrafted by Master Dental Ceramists and cemented to your teeth by Dr. Kimmelman to ensure the ideal fit and appearance
Typically, teeth with porcelain veneers are as strong as natural healthy teeth and with good oral hygiene and regular dental visits can last indefinitely. You must continue the same thorough care as your natural teeth, including flossing, brushing and regular professional dental cleanings and checkups.