Full or Partial Dentures in Colorado Springs, CO
Get a Smile That Can Change Your Life!
Your One Stop Dental Private Practice in Colorado Springs, CO
Dr. Seth Kimmelman uses only the most beautiful premium teeth in his custom hand-made dentures. A Denture is a removable dental appliance constructed to replace several missing teeth (Partial) or all of your missing teeth (Full). Dentures are custom made to resemble your original teeth and therefore can enhance your smile.
Dentures are capable of:
- Restoring your speaking and chewing ability
- Preventing remaining teeth from shifting out of their normal position therefore allowing them to keep proper bite and alignment
- Enhancing your smile
Implants to hold in the denture can also be added to significantly tighten and stabilize any denture. Dr. Kimmelman offers may options for Implant retained dentures. You can choose to have the dentures “Snap in”, “Stay In”, with Dental Implants.
Denture Care Center - Get a Smile That Can Change Your Life!
- Give us a call to learn more about our denture procedures, we offer several different options and types
- Dental insurance can make the entire procedure much more affordable, contact us to discuss prices and our process
- Dr. Kimmelman is a trusted local denture expert and he will explain all of your options in detail during the initial exam
- If you have problems with your current dentures, we can help repair and restore them
- We provide the best denture care in the El Paso area, we are top-rated based on Google reviews