One Stop Dental announces a sought-after service: Colorado Springs Teeth Whitening.
Everyone deals with discoloration of the teeth, whether it’s caused by smoking, sodas and coffee, or aging. Now, Colorado Springs patients can have a confident, white smile in as little as a few weeks or a few hours.
Stained, yellowing teeth are not indicative of poor oral hygiene or dental issues, so why do so many patients seek help for whitening their smile? As it turns out, there are several benefits of professional teeth whitening:
- Removes uniform discoloration and noticeable stains – Professional teeth whitening removes different types of staining and discoloration for a perfectly white smile, regardless of how long the stains have been there and how severe they are.
- Major improvement in self-esteem – After teeth whitening, patients smile more often and smile bigger without worrying about the appearance of their smile. A confident smile makes an incredible first impression.
- Gives a more youthful appearance – A white smile naturally appears more youthful and healthy because it does not reflect years of food, drink and tobacco stains.
- Eliminates bacteria – The treatments used for teeth whitening kill bacteria, which can reduces future dental issues like gum disease, especially when whitening is done between cleanings.
- Fast and easy – There is no simpler way to improve a patient’s smile. Crowns and veneers cost thousands, while professional teeth whitening is a fraction of that. Whitening is non-invasive and can be done in a single visit.
Teeth whitening is a cosmetic procedure, so it is not covered by dental insurance in most cases. But because Dr. Kimmelman and his staff understand how beneficial this service can be, they provide financing options for this and other services not covered by insurance.
One Stop Dental patients have the option to whiten teeth at home or in the office to accommodate their schedules and budget. To learn about these options, click here.
One Stop Dental in Colorado Springs wants to help patients make a great first impression with a smile they are proud of. Not only does this include teeth that are healthy and straight teeth, but white as well.
Dr. Kimmelman takes a personal interest in each patient and spends generous amounts of one-on-one time with every appointment throughout the day, resulting in a relaxed, welcoming office environment. This results in relaxed patients who get superb care at every visit.