Top-Rated Colorado Springs, CO, Dentist – Dr. Seth Kimmelman Provides Quality Cosmetic Dentistry
One Stop Dental offers quality cosmetic dentistry for people requiring aesthetic enhancements to their teeth. Dr. Seth Kimmelman, the practice’s trustworthy cosmetic dentist in Colorado Springs, CO, has a Doctor of Dental Surgery from the Medical College of Virginia and offers a complete range of cosmetic dental procedures to restore patients’ smiles and confidence.
The Purpose of Cosmetic Dentistry
Cosmetic dentistry includes several procedures to improve the function, structure, and appearance of a person’s teeth and gums. At One Stop Dental, Dr. Seth Kimmelman offers a wide range of cosmetic treatment to:
- Whiten, reshape, and straighten teeth
- Repair tooth decay and cracks
- Replace one or more missing teeth
- Close gaps between teeth
- Raise and sculpt the gum line
Dr. Kimmelman personally performs all cosmetic dental procedures, using the latest techniques and products to ensure perfect results.
Cosmetic Dental Procedures
Cosmetic dental treatments address the aesthetic aspects of an individual’s smile. Dr. Seth Kimmelman is happy to examine and consult with patients to explore their options and help them select the most effective treatment, such as those listed below.
- Porcelain veneers: Dental veneers are thin, artificial outer shells with the same color and appearance as natural teeth. Dr. Kimmelman attaches custom-made veneers to the front surface of patients’ teeth, covering chips, cracks, and other imperfections to restore their function and appearance. Placing veneers is a highly effective treatment lasting 15 years or more, and it is a multi-step process requiring three or four visits.
- Dental bonding: This treatment involves applying a tooth-colored resin material to the tooth to repair chips, cracks, decay, and discoloration. Dental bonding is also a cost-effective method for closing gaps between teeth and making them appear longer. Teeth bonding treatments take about 60 minutes per tooth and can last up to eight years.
- Porcelain crown: Tooth-shaped dental caps made of porcelain are among the most effective options to strengthen teeth and hold a dental bridge in place. Dr. Kimmelman places porcelain crowns over teeth to restore their shape and cements them into place. A porcelain crown protects the tooth, makes it larger, and covers cracks and severe discoloration.
- Porcelain bridge: A bridge placement is a treatment for one or more missing teeth and uses the teeth on either side of the gap as anchors to suspend the replacement teeth. Placing a bridge is the ideal treatment to restore an individual’s smile, improve speaking, and make it easier to chew. A porcelain bridge also prevents teeth from shifting.
- Teeth whitening: In-office teeth whitening treatments improve teeth discoloration due to smoking and the consumption of coffee, wine, and other beverages. Dr. Kimmelman also provides a prescription-strength home system that includes bleaching trays patients can insert while they sleep. Both solutions are highly effective in removing stains, and the in-office treatment can brighten teeth by up to eight shades.
For More Information
To schedule a further interview with Dr. Seth Kimmelman, our premier cosmetic dentist in Colorado Springs, CO, or learn more about the cosmetic dental work he performs, contact One Stop Dental at (719) 315-6852.